Wednesday 14 March 2018

Baker girl

Hello, hello my crafty Friends!

I had busy day today - kinda 😊. Breakfast,  walking my son to school, then run to shop to change desk easel as one I bought was cracked on one side and drawer didn't work properly, then had just few minutes to reach place where I am attending my crafty/artsy course... 3 hours there (update about it soon), then shopping, house stuff, picking Dom from school, dinner and then finally I could sit and finish my card 😊.

I choose image called 'Baker girl' or 'Pastelera' from Kinda Cute by Patricia. If you are fans of clear silicone stamps you'll find it here , if you prefer digi - you can find it here between Patricia's freebies for her newsletter subscribers.

And now.. without further ado...




I coloured image with mix of pinks and blues with bit of red, brown and cream. For this card I used 3 patterned papers and 'Just because' sentiment. For finishing touch I added 3 pink gems.

Hope you like my little DT project.

Till  next post Friends!





2 comments: