Tuesday 27 March 2018

Egg hunt

Hiya Crafties!

Today my last Easter cards for 2018. Fact - didn't make a lots of them... but also didn't need much, so...

Cuties from Polkadoodles 😊. Whole set of digis plus papers called Tatty Twinkle Easter, check here.


Just few pieces here (sorry for dark photo).

For my cards I decided to use paper from my stash...


Number 1 with wooden butterfly as extra touch :)


Number 2 - Easter egg hunt scene :)

Both cards already send away to our family :)

I want enter them to:

That's all for today peeps!

Till next post!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your comment Erika :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful eastercard. It's perfect. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete