Sunday 4 March 2018

Molly Fairy

Hiya Crafties!!!

Today card I should have ready to share with you yesterday... Bad girl me...

So... to the point!

New month starts and Spring is coming...

My card should be Springy then... so....

Why I choose purples for it??? No idea :)


This little cutie is called Molly Fairy and you can find her in Conie Fong's etsy shop just here.


She's perfect for birthday cards, Mother's Day cards etc.

As you can see I choose simple, clear layout with only one patterned paper (leaves in few shades of purple) and gold mirri card for layering.
I cut out image, layered on gold, cut out again, placed on base, added sentiment, 3 pearls and card is done!

Hope you like it :)

I want to enter it to:


That's all for now.

Till next post!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment Isobel 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Monika! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge, “Anything Goes”. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
    Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete