Thursday 24 May 2018

Pulled string

Hiya Crafties!

Few days ago one of girls on FB shared very interesting video... about using string/thread/twine and inks to make beautiful flowers like images.

I thought why not try this? Dom will love it.

So we (my son and me) tried 😊. No inks here so we used acrylic paints.



When alone at home I was catch by thought: Maybe I can try the same thing on canvas board? Result? 
Here:


So kinda natural seems to be what happens next 😁. Of course I had to try to use this technique to make a card 😁.



Gold mirri card for layering, edges distressed with scissors,  piece of lace and bit of glitter glue here and there and my card was done!

What do you think about this project? 

Till next post friends! 


5 comments:

  1. Hi your card is stunning. I used to do this when my daughter was little. It is great technique. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie :) Dom enjoys making his own 'paintings' :)

      Delete