Tuesday 29 May 2018

Seascape

Hiya peeps!

Today little update from my course before next session 😊.

Last Wednesday we were painting seascapes, tomorrow we will work on landscapes.

My first try last week was seascape paint with washes...


Not bad, like how clouds turned out 😊.
Unfortunately couldn't play much with mixing on cause didn't have watercolour paper...

Joanne  (teacher) suggested new painting with dry brush technique, so...

I started, but have no chance to finish it during session. 


Did that at home (today actually 😊).

Not bad at all, but I prefer first one.

What about you? Washes or dry brush?

Till next post friends! 



2 comments:

  1. I like them both, the top one is much smoother, the bottom one show texture and depth and is my favourite, but they are both really nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! Still have lots to learn and definitely lots to practice :)

      Delete