Saturday 16 June 2018

May all your wishes come true

Hiya crafty Friends!

Today I have for you another card with mermaid 😊. Oh yes - total addiction 😁.

For today's project and newest DT card for Kinda Cute by Patricia I choose Mermaid in shell 2.

I decided to colour image, cut it out and stick it to the card base, which I shaded a bit with pencils.


Sentiment stamped straight on card base, little bit of silver glitter glue and 2 silver-ish pearls as finishing touch.

So... what do you think about my card?

I want to enter it to:

That's all for today.

Till next post Friends!

11 comments:

  1. What a sweet little mermaid! Thanks for playing along with the CASology challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Love he way you colored the image! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet mermaid! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card...I'm totally with you on the mermaids, I love them. Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Brenda 😊

      Delete
  5. This is so beautiful!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete