Saturday 23 June 2018

Meet Alanna

Hiya Crafties!!!

Today fast post with my newest DT card for Conie Fong. For this project I choose image called Alanna.

Alanna is sweet image - great for Springy/Summery cards, perfect for not only birthday cards!

I decided to use for this card some of my new papers and make it colourful, so...


I made her blond with yellow flowers and charteuse (yellow/green) cloths.


Stamped two small butterflies and coloured them with pink, lavender and ultramarine pencils, added lightly coloured sentiment (Lili of the Valley if I'm not wrong) and piece of floral ribbon and here she is:


Maybe I should make her hair darker, but I love her this way :)

What do you think about this card Friends?

Till next post!



2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card that image is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete