Friday 1 June 2018

Puppy Girl

Hiya Crafties!

Today my DT card for Craft Galore Encore Challenge Blog. This month sponsor: Sparkle N Sprinkle.

For this project I choose cute Puppy Girl - created by Bugaboo.



I decided to use simple colour palette, nothing to fancy - blues, greys, purples and pinks plus red hair.


To colour the image I used Prismacolor pencils.

I mixed 3 patterned papers on card base, added 'Birthday hugs & wishes' sentiment and few gems 
and card done.

I want to enter it:

That's all for today!

Till next post Friends!




16 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card I just love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card and image! Wonderful job Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Monika! Wish I was that tall and skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Monika! Great colouring and a pretty design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colouring, love this image, thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday this week. Hugs Debra GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Monika and a beautifully coloured image xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, beautifully colored. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card! Such a cute image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete