Saturday 27 May 2017

Bit of prehistory ;)

Hiya!!!

Prehistory?

My son is dinosaurs fan, but who said girls not love them too?

Today's project: birthday card with cute image from Polkadoodles called: 'Walk the dinosaur girl' from Sticks & Bones Collection ( http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/dinosaur-downloads/).



As usual I coloured image with pencils. 
For this card I decided to use 2 patterned floral papers with piece of bold bright orange paper between them to coordinate them with colours I used on image.

For sentiment I used clear stamp from AppleBlossom Design. Both image and sentiment I distressed with scissors and shaded with orange pencil.

As extra touch I added 2 die-cut and handcoloured butterflies on top right side of my card.

What do you think about this little project?

Hope you like it.

Till next post friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment