Friday 26 May 2017

Cute mice

Hello, hello!

Mice?! Cute?! - someone could ask. Oh yes 😊.

Today I am showing you MICE 😊.

Did you saw Crafter's Companion mice images? 

My little project for today - card with beautiful stamp from their set 'With love' which is part of Everyday in Moonbeam Meadows. 


Image coloured with pencils as usual 😊.

For this card I used 3 patterned papers, nice deep red ribbon, red gems and nice sentiment from Apple Blossom Designs stamp set called: The Hummingbird Designer Collection (free gift from crafty magazine). 

Image and sentiment I shaded with pencil on edges, also distressed image a bit with scissors.

These little mice are so sweet, great for Birthday card, but also for Engagement card or maybe even Anniversary card, that's what I think.

That's all for today friends!

Till next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment