Saturday 13 May 2017

Panda in Mug

Today's card is my entry for Sasayaki Glitter Progressive Challenge #12.

Naz gave us very sweet image to work with: Panda in Mug - if you are interested in it you can buy it here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/514281686/image-50-panda-in-mug-digital-stamp-by?ref=shop_home_active_5.

As lately I was making lots of cards with pinks, purples, yellows and greens, this time I decided to try something bit different colour wise.



As you can see I choose vintage style coloured papers, piece of ribbon, greenish doily and some warm gold-yellow gems for my new card. To colour image I used only 2 pencils: gold and olive - sometimes less means a lot :)

This cute panda was 'asking' me to be on baby card, so... 'welcome baby' clear stamp from Sweet Dixie was perfect for this little project.

That's all for today friends.

Till next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment