Thursday 25 May 2017

Girls just want to have fun

Hey Crafties!

Today great Summer image from Sasayaki Glitter called: Snorkeling. 

We both my son and me had fun colouring it, that is sure thing :)

Dom's version:


He loves bold colours and his markers :)

My version:


I prefer pencils :)

I love fish on this image - so great grumpy face :) Green with blue eyes for my son, yellow with hint of green for me :)

For my card I decided to use 2 patterned papers in complementary colours: yellow and blue, also decided to add piece of cut out rope image from other patterned paper I found in my stash and use gems for air bubbles around girl.
I shaded image edges with blue pencil, I also used bit of pencil shading on sentiment (blue on bottom, yellow on top). If you like this wording - check clear stamps from Inkadinkado.


Thanks for reading!!!

Till next post friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment