Monday 23 April 2018

Baby Elephant

Hello Crafties!

Did you know you can find cute images of elephants in Conie Fong's etsy shop?

No?

Now you know 😉.

I have card with one of them for you today. It is called Baby Ellie and you can find it here.

I coloured image with Prismacolor pencils - colour scheme: green, yellow, dash of orange.




As I love tearing paper lately I decided to make this card totally full of colours, perfect for Summer baby.

I choose 2 patterned papers and bold cardstock for layers. Image and sentiment I shaded with green pencil on edges, added lace and few opaque gems for finishing touches. 

I want to enter it to:

That's all for today.

Till next post!!!





21 comments:

  1. Aww, this is adorable with those lovely bright colors, laces, and sweet baby elephant! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creation! So colorful. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet new baby card - love the bright colours on this adorable image. Great papers and accents, Monika! I'm a new follower, too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following Carole 😊

      Delete
  4. Hi Monika- I'm back with my DT hat on! Still loving this super cute card. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore April Challenge, “Anything Goes”. Good Luck!
    Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love the use of yellow and green for a baby card. So vibrant. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge .
    Good luck
    Lynda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't elephants and babies soooo cute? What a perfect combo! Thank you for entering in Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog
    CuteNCrafty Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy TTCRD DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely bright card,such a cute image,thanks for joining us here at Cutie Pie challenge good luck Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card, love the bright colours. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, so sweet... Thanks for joining in with the Cuties :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete