Wednesday 4 April 2018

Monoprints, inks and ATCs

Hiya Crafties!

Today something different 😊.  My son is home cause Easter break, so.. Mummy needs to entertain her crafty little man 😊.

I decided to show him how to make monoprints...

We used rather big ceramic tile, acrylics and... soft pastels, so... we actually made mixed media pieces. One piece of his big homework done here :)



Later I was dealing with ATC I planned ages ago... Die-cut some pieces to use as masks, took inks and...

'Mum, can I play with inks too?'

What I supposed to say??? 
 :)


And here my ATC :)


I want to enter my ATC here:


That's all for today!

Till next post peeps!

4 comments:

  1. Love your ATC! Thanks for joining the Blank Page Muse challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun day! Looks like you two had a blast! Thanks so much for playing along at our challenge at Blank Page Muse!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim :) Yes we had great day :)

      Delete