Friday 20 April 2018

Boys and bikes

Hello Crafties!!!

Today I have for you my DT card for Kinda Cute by Patricia with cute stamp called Boy riding a tricycle, perfect for boy's cards or funny card for adult males ;)

I decided to make this one colourful, full of Summer.

Colour scheme: blues, greens, yellows plus bit of orange and grey.

Here's the boy:


Coloured with Prismacolor pencils.

If you like this image, you can find it here.

My card? Here you go:


What do you think about it?

Like it?

I want to enter it to:

That's all for today!

Till next post Friends!

8 comments:

  1. Fun card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! I love design!

    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge April "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Little Miss Muffet
    stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Monika!! I love the layout!xx

    ReplyDelete