Thursday 19 July 2018

Daisy

Hello Crafty Peeps!!!

Today I have for you card made for my son's Head of School - she's living our school and kids are very unhappy because of it - some even threaten her to use a glue to keep her in school ;)

For this little project I used Daisy Mini Chibi from Yampuff. You can find Yasmeen's images also in her etsy shop.


Image and little butterflies I colored with Prismacolor pencils. For finishing touch I added few drops of multicolour glitter glue here and there (image and sentiment).

I want to enter it:

That's all for today!

Till next post Friends!


15 comments:

  1. wesoła i kolorowa :) Dziękuję za udział w lipcowym wyzwaniu scrapkowo.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Śliczna:) Dziękuję za udział w lipcowym wyzwaniu scrapkowo.pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. piekna:)! pozdrawiam cieplo dziekujac za udzial w Lipcowym Wyzwaniu Scrapkowo.pl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wspaniała praca! dziękuję za udział w lipcowym wyzwaniu na blogu scrapkowo.pl

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet !!! Love this Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door
    this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    DT member at TTCRD
    Cicci With The Pen {Welcome to follow my blog}


    Cicci With The Pen

    ReplyDelete
  6. przepiękna, dziękuję za zabawę ze scrapkowo.pl

    ReplyDelete