Monday 9 July 2018

Little mermaid?

Hiya Crafties!!!

As you may remember I wrote sometime ago that you will see more YamPuff images on my cards...

Image I used for today's project is called Disney's Ariel and belongs to Fanart section on YamPuff web.

I decided to send this card to my Mum for her Namesday :) I hope she will like it :)

I colored Ariel with Prismacolors and added few drops of silver glitter glue around the image.

As many times before, my son helped me with choosing papers, hihihihi.

Result? Look below!


Close up


What do you think about this card?

Like it?

That's all for today!

Till next post Friends!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this is a stunning card I love it. That mermaid is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are fast Jackie!!! Just posted it hihihihi! Thank you!

      Delete