Sunday 8 July 2018

Thank you cards for teachers

Hi Crafties!

Today I have for you not one, but 3 cards :)

My little man will be finishing Year 1 in 2 weeks, so about 3 days ago he choose  images for 'thank you' cards for his teachers - Bentley Bear set. He was cheeky enough to inform me he will not color them, I should do it!

So...

I was thinking about colors, layouts etc... and here you have results:




I decided to use spotlight technique for all of them and make them not exactly the same from layout point of view. Also used sentiments from 2 different stamp sets.

Hope teachers will like them.

That's all for today!

Till next post Friends!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Monika these thank you cards are gorgeous. I am sure that they will be appreciated. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Jackie! Have a great Sunday!

      Delete
  2. You did a great job on the cards, I am sure his teacher will love them.

    ReplyDelete