Sunday 1 July 2018

Poppies

Hiya all!

Today I have for you my DT card with free images from Beccy's Place - sponsor of this month challenge in Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog.

I choose Poppies designed by Beccy Muir in March 2011 and her For You freebie from September 2012. You can easily find both of them on Beccy's web.

I'm rarely using black on my cards, but this time I decided to use piece from paper pad I have very long time in my stash. As I wanted poppies kinda 'pop out' on card I used piece of red card when making layering.


Poppies


Sentiment


I added also bit of multicolour glitter glue on poppies, small butterfly (sentiment) and few splashes around card base.

What do you think about this card?

Till next post Friends!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this is a stunning card those poppies are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card Monika. The poppies are beautifully coloured. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Poppies are one of my favorite flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy 😊. Didn't know you like poppies 😊.

      Delete
  4. A gorgeous card Monika. The poppies look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love poppies and I really like them with the black background! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete