Friday 3 August 2018

Bella for birthday

Hiya crafty peeps!

Today - DT card for Conie Fong Art & Design.

In our FB group we started August challenge - Anything Goes with option of 'Birthday'. Interested? Join us! All details you'll find in newest announcement on our group page, top winner will grab 3 digi of their choice, so... decision is yours!

For my little project I choose cute teddy called Bella with Rose.

This time I decided to try with kinda monochromatic style and a bit of bold colour...


My Bella :) Red and grey...


Simple layout with only one patterned paper, image and sentiment lightly shaded with red pencil.

No sparklies or gems - I thought about them tho :), but decided to keep card as simple as possible.

What do you think about it?

That's all for today!

Till next post Friends!


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Monika. Love the black and white with the pop of color. Have a great day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete