Wednesday 29 August 2018

Warrior?

Hello Crafties!

This card I planned to show you yesterday, unfortunately had net connection problems... technology... ehhh...

If you thought I have 'mermaid period' behind me... I don't :)

Ever heard about Little Miss Muffet Stamps? No?

This cute is from there and her name is Gelsey.


She is one of my chosen stamps after I won one of latest Little Miss Muffet challenges :) You still can join the latest one here

My Gelsey is coloured with Prismacolor pencils, image and sentiment is lightly shaded on edges with PC934 - Lavender. 
I decided to use 2 patterned papers and one handmade paper for some extra texture on my card.

I want to enter it:

That's all for today.

Till next post Friends!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and the image is so sweet,thank you for sharing with us this week at DIGI CHOOSDAY.
    Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and sweeet card and a wonderful design!!! Love the colours and the papers!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci With the Pen {welcome to visit and follow my blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete