Monday 20 August 2018

Unicorns

Hello, hello Crafties!!!

I'm sorry I didn't write too regular lately... Dom is going back to school soon and... really is harder and harder to find something interesting to entertain him...

Today I have for you card with Unicorns from Kinda Cute by Patricia. They are great for eg. friendship cards :)

I made my unicorns colourful and sparkly :)

I decided to use full set, so... my card is bit different then usual :)



Card size: 200 x 125 mm. 

For layers I used piece of gold mirri card and piece of patterned paper.

I coloured unicorns with Prismacolor pencils and add gold glitter on their horns.

I resigned from adding sentiment to the card as I decided it is not needed :)

What do you think about this card?

Till next post Friends!





6 comments:

  1. Well done Monika those unicorns are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monika this is a stunning card those unicorns are just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You're welcome Patricia, thank you for cute images 😊

      Delete