Sunday 12 August 2018

Tori the dragon - birthday boy

Hiya crafties!

Today I have for you card with cute image created by Conie Fong called Tori the dragon - birthday boy which you can find in Conie's etsy shop. 

For some reason I like colour dragons in green, so... this one is also green :) with splash of violet and chartreuse.


As you can see I used 2 patterned papers, piece of lace and simple layout for my card.

I used Prismacolor pencils to colour Tori, I also shaded slightly edges of image (in green) and sentiment (in violet) with them.

Decided to not add any sparkles or gems to keep this card rather simple and kinda clean.

Hope you like it :)

Till next post friends!



2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe you used colored pencils for this. It is gorgeous. Love that dragon and you did a fabulous clean and simple card. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gloria 😊. Never used markers, don't have any 😊

      Delete