Thursday 23 August 2018

Bunch of flowers

Hiya Crafties!

Today I have for you my DT card for Conie Fong Art with Flowers in a Vase - freebie for Conie's FB group members. Perfect image for all sorts of cards.

I decided my card will be full of colours.

I used my Prismacolor pencils on image and bit of yellow ink on edges (same treatment on sentiment).

Piece of patterned paper, piece of 'lace look like' ribbon and few gems plus simple layout and my new birthday card is ready :)





Card size: 135 x 135 mm.

I want enter it to:

That's all for today!

Till next post Friends!



7 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ... Totally Stunning and Elegant Card .. love the bright colors.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge#34
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! who would have thought an abstract paper would look so beautiful with a vase of beautiful flowers? Gorgeous colouring and beautifully put together. Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith TTCRD DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty delicate card!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday this week!
    hugs XX Cara XX DT

    ReplyDelete