Monday 28 January 2019

Bee mine!

Hiya Crafties!

Today bit different Valentine's card 😊.

Sometime ago I bought stamp set with bees...

and I decided to 'go with the flow' if I can say that, as bees are in 'fashion' lately. You can see them almost everywhere - specially in jewellery


To make my card I used stamps from set and few of my letter stamps to add 'mine' word.

All in yellow shades as you see, cause.. who said Valentine card should be red???

All layers of my card are distressed with scissors.

Image 'piece' is shaded with yellow pencils.

That's all for today Friends!

Till next post!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this is a stunning card. How funny I made a Valentine's card with bees on it today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow works just fine! Love this card, it is very sweet!
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete