Wednesday 16 January 2019

Llamas :)

Hiya crafty Friends!

Today fast, animal Valentine's card and my first this year DT card for Kinda Cute by Patricia :)

Image from set called Llama.


I think this is very cute animal :)

Sorry for dark pic, so hard to have good light during winter months...

To colour him/her I used only few pencils from my Prismacolor box: 
* blush pink and white for nose and 'toes'
* cream and white for fur
* peach, light peach, deco peach and white for 'face' and ears :)



I added few shady hearts on card base - I cut out little heart stencil from paper and used blush pink pencil on it.

As I don't have too many Valentine sentiments I decided to use Tredat to make my own wording.

Maybe my card looks silly, but I like it :)

That's all for today!

Till next post Friends!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Monkia your card is gorgeous that llama is so cute. When I go on the train to Winchester I go past a field of about 50 llamas. It is so lovey to see them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is cute! It is amazing how you colored the image just using a few pencils. Great job!
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete