Friday 25 January 2019

Cute Molly Fairy

Hiya Crafties!!!

Bad girl me! Late again!

Is it only my January sooo crazy hectic?

Today DT card for Conie Fong Art & Design with sweet image called Molly Fairy.

I'll be honest with you... I decided to play a bit with my Prismacolors and find new blends - specially for skin and hair (new for me I mean).


My Molly has bit darker skin now (really hard to make good pic to show it) and very nice hair - mix of black, tuscan red, sienna brown, metallic gold, ginger root and cream.


Also added bit of glitter glue on turquoise bits of her clothing.


Decided to use my new dies too.

What do you think about my card?

By the way... I was busy with jewellery making for Valentine's craft fair ... all my new pieces you can find on my other blog: Copper Tobi.


That's all for today.

Till next post Friends!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Monika your card is gorgeous that is such a sweet image you have used. The earrings are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so precious, Monika! I love your skin and hair tones here. Very interesting to have the gold in the hair.
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sceptic a bit before I start to colour, but result was very nice Monica.

      Delete