Monday 14 January 2019

Penguin for Valentine's

Hiya Crafties!!!

I'm really, totally behind schedule!!!

My New Year's resolution was being on time with DT cards and back to jewellery making... 

So far... eh... to make long story short: back pains hardly help with colouring, trying to find a job plus few unexpected and stressful situations occurred... life!

No point to think and talk about it here, so back to... cardmaking :)

My first this month/year DT card for Conie Fong Art and Design.

I choose one of last year images called Penguin Heartstrings as I love this cutie guy :)


Just look at him!

I decided to not add any sentiment to it as image screams 'Valentine's' to me.


Image coloured with Prismacolor pencils as usual - light pinks and aquamarines to match chosen papers.
Papers layered on silver mirri card.
 As you can see I used layout with kinda double window :) 

I want to enter it:

Hope you like my new card.

Till next post Friends!

Hopefully soon :)

14 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this is a stunning card that penguin is so cute. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I am in love with this card! Thanks for sharing it with us. Have a wonderful day Monika. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Słodziutki pingwinek i świetna karteczka;) Dziękuję za udział w styczniowym wyzwaniu scrapkowo.pl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piękna praca! Dziękuję za udział w styczniowym wyzwaniu na blogu scrapkowo.pl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obledny pingwinek:)! pozdrawiam cieplo dziekujac za udzial w Styczniowym Wyzwaniu Scrapkowo.pl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barwna i kolorowa praca :)Dziękuję za udział w styczniowym wyzwaniu na blogu scrapkowo.pl

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, stunning, very cute card, thx for fun with scrapkowo.pl

    ReplyDelete