Tuesday 25 July 2017

Antelope Hello

Hello, hello my crafty friends!!!

Today another not squarish card :) and this time card with animal.

For this little project I choose July's freebie from Patricia Alvarez from Kinda Cute Cards called Antelope Hello.


Card dimensions: 17x11 cm.
I coloured image with pencils and then cut it out. I decided to use 2 floral papers and 2 pieces of ribbon for this project.


I added bit of glitter glue on antelopes horns.


Also had some fun when preparing sentiment for it. I used floral Fiskars puncher on one corner, added some glitter glue on butterflies wings and few green gems in top left corner for extra sparkle.

What do you think about this card?

Like it?

Till next post!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, that antelope is so cute, Monika! (And you did a great job on the card, too, LOL!)

    ReplyDelete