Friday 28 July 2017

Girl with flowers

Hello crafty friends!

Yesterday we were on little walk to spent some time together with my both boys 😊.

But...

Day without crafting is kinda lost, so...

I coloured cute free image called Thankful Heart from TiddlyInks and used it for new birthday card 😊.

I distressed edges of papers and image, added ribbons, gems and piece of embossed card.

I choose rather simple layout and I love result 😊.


What do you think about my new creation?

Till next post!

4 comments:

  1. Monika, what a great job on the shading of the girl's hair on your picture! Looks more like painting from scratch than coloring. A very good card overall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Matthew!!! Still practicing with hair colouring - not easy to have shading dome correctly :)

      Delete