Wednesday 5 July 2017

Dom's crafty mojo

We can say my boy was busy crafting lately. Birthday card for school mate, Thank You cards for teachers, card for girl friend 😊.

'Snorkeling' from Sasayaki Glitter is one of his fave images - card for his friend Skylar 😊.


Dom picked papers from Cardmaking and Papercraft issue 171 free gift for this card - I think card looks great, but I'm his mum so... you know ;)

Cute lion on the boat I found on pinterest.


Beautifully coloured landed on birthday card for Aiden. Dom had no problems with choosing papers for this one whatsoever 😊.

Funny birdie from Kajsans was his choice for card for one of his teachers Mrs M. who helped him a lot this year.


Dom picked blue and yellow combo for this card :)

I love birdies from Kajsans :) If you want to know more about them check: http://kajsansscrapblog.blogspot.co.uk/.

When I asked Dom what image he wants to colour for Miss B., his answer was fast: doggie. So.. here you have doggie card (image found on pinterest).


Dom wanted doggie in two colours, so I explained him he can use marker in few places on the image and left rest uncoloured, he also added some random letters on tag.

 Dom decided he wants to use floral punches on it (Tracy thanks a lot for your this great gift), so I helped him with it. Choosing papers was easy for this one too 😊.

Sometimes he is soo in rush that papers are 'all over the place', but I love his cards and I'm pretty sure Dom will make many more in future (he coloured 'Walk the Plank' from LOTV already).

What do you think about his cards?

Till next post crafty friends!

4 comments:

  1. Dom has a great eye for color combo's he keeps getting better and better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True Theresa :) He loves playing with colours and he straight away knows which combos he doesn't like :)

      Delete
  2. Such fun cards! Great job, Dom!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Katrina 😊. I'm very happy he has fun making them.

      Delete