Monday 3 July 2017

Snowman :)

What a week!!! Even had no time to write here... Made some cards tho :)

Luckily trapped nerve in my shoulder moved a bit so... not hurts that much anymore :)

Received my son's school report and I'm very, very proud of my little man :)

So my crafty friends... for next few days I'll be trying my hardest to catch up with crafty posts :)

Today - Snowman juggling Baubbles :)


Cute Christmassy digi from Conie Fong Art & Design link to this image here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/486610997/digital-stamp-digi-stamp-digistamp?ref=shop_home_active_33

I choose this cutie for my new DT card as this month challenge in Conie's FB group is: Christmas in July or Anything goes :)

I was thinking hard how to make this card and on the end I decided to make it as simple as possible, 2 patterned papers, piece of lace, ribbon with 'Merry Christmas' writing on it, little bit of distressing and shading and.. 

Voila! 
Card ready!

I hope you like it :)

Till next post friends!


2 comments: