Thursday 6 July 2017

Summer birthday

Hello my crafty friends!!! Hope you have brilliant week 😊.

Today Summery birthday card for sea theme and mermaids lovers.

I am blue addict and Summer for me is connected with sea and beach and... stop 😊, to the point woman!

My today's little project is blue/turquoise CAS card with gorgeous mermaid image from Saturated Canary.


I decided to be minimalistic when colouring my mermaid and used only two colours: olive and spring bud (Artist's Loft pencils). I layered image on piece of turquoise cardstock. 

For this card I used 2 patterned papers from Crelando paper pack called 'Summer' (in the UK you could find it in Lidl shops).

As kinda colouristic accent is added piece of bright dotted orange ribbon.

To finish my card I added nice sentiment from free gift stamp set 'Mermaid Wishes' from latest issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.

What do you think about this card?

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes twist of Monochrome

Till next post friends! 



6 comments:

  1. WOW that is a great card and great for any beach lover!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Theresa 😊.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beach lover and mermaid lover...that's me!! Such a cute card Monika!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy :) Playing with layouts :)

      Delete
  4. whata sweet card. love you colour palette. my favourite colours too. thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete