Sunday 23 July 2017

Mermaid and step panel card

Hi crafty friends!

Have to say I'm very rarely making other cards then square... Today's card is my first attempt with step panel fold.

For this card I used patterned papers from Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine free gift and beautiful mermaid called Liliana created by Conie Fong



Easy tutorial for this kind of card I found in issue 168 of Quick Cards Made Easy magazine.
I need to say I had fun with working on this card, to have all correct panels decorated and all properly stick together.


Glitter glue is my latest crazy addiction as you all can see :)

I wanted my card to be decorated with things which are screaming: SUMMERTIME!  - hope my embellishments choice is at least good :).


Little piece of blue sea glass and shell charm :) Plus few gems near sentiment.

I like how my card turned out. What do you think?

Like it?

Till next post friends!


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous job! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is truly gorgeous and screams SUMMER!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever card, Monika, and you did such a good job on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Matthew :) I love trying new challenging folds from time to time :)

      Delete