Tuesday 4 July 2017

Superhero!

Definitely time to catch up :)

Why superhero today? Because I should show you this card last week!!! Bad girl me :)

Today's card was made last week for Progressive Challenge at Sasayaki Glitter. We all worked with funny image called: Superhero TV.

Superhero TV??? - You could ask.. Oh yeah :)

My son pinched first print outs, so I have to print more :)

You saw already his colouring of this brill image in one of previous posts, so..

Time to show you my card :)



I decided to make proper man's card - silver blue combo. 
My problem was... yeah, sentiment!

My man watched me digging through my stamp boxes and he asked what I'm looking for. When I told him, he said that: Watch me now! could be perfect. 

Fact - perfect, but... I have no stamp like this..

A thought struck me: I have nice black pen, so... 

Result you see now on card above :)

What do you think about it?

Like it?

Till next post friends!

4 comments: